1. What can the pharmacists at Clayton Heights Pharmacy help me with? Apart from filling prescriptions written by your physician, we can help you understand and manage your conditions and provide you helpful information about your medications. We provide blister packaging to assist in medication administration with no added cost to you. We can also help identify your over-the-counter needs and assist you in managing minor ailments. We understand that you are busy, therefore it is our goal to provide you with quality service while keeping wait times short.
2. I would like to pick up my medication(s) from Clayton Heights Pharmacy but I do not have a new prescription right now? If you have refills at a different pharmacy and would like to pick it up from Clayton Heights Pharmacy, we can call and get your medications transferred. Most medications are transferable from one pharmacy to another, speak to your pharmacists at Clayton Heights Pharmacy today to determine if this is an option for you. You can also use our online tool if you like to transfer your current prescription. Simply click on “Transfer Your Prescription” under the “Fill Your Prescription” tab on our website. Even if we are not able to transfer your current prescription, we can still help you manage your condition(s). Come in and speak to your own community’s pharmacist today!
3. I am at work or school during your pharmacy’s working hours! How can you help? We understand that everybody has a different schedule and to ensure we are able to accommodate everyone, we are able to receive your prescriptions electronically. Visit the “Fill Your Prescription” section on our website where you can request a refill or upload a new prescription. You have the option to pick up the prescription in store or have it delivered to you the next business day. You may also request your current prescription to be transferred from a different pharmacy using this online tool.
4. I have private insurance coverage and want to know if my medication will be covered? We collaborate with all major insurance plans to ensure there is no delay in you or your loved ones receiving the care needed. All private insurance coverage are individualized. Come in and speak to your pharmacist if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
5. I am travelling soon and I have questions about vaccination(s) I may need before leaving as well as precautions I should take on my trip to ensure I do not get sick? Vaccinations recommended prior to travel depends on the specific destination as well as activities planned. Speak to your pharmacist at Clayton Heights Pharmacy today to get started. We are also able to administer many of the recommended vaccinations at the pharmacy.
6. I did not receive the influenza (flu) vaccine this year. Can I come see a pharmacist to get it? Do I need to pay? If you are a BC resident, you may be eligible to receive the annual influenza vaccine for free. Come in and speak to a pharmacist today to determine your eligibility. Your pharmacist can also answer any questions you have surrounding the influenza vaccine and administer it for you.
7. I currently smoke and want to know my options for quitting smoking. The pharmacists at Clayton Heights Pharmacy are equipped to help you support your journey to quit smoking. We can help you meet your needs, whether you are just looking for information, or are ready to quit. If you are a BC resident you may be eligible to receive Nicotine Replacement Products for free! Come in or call to determine if you are eligible and let us help you meet your health goals by connecting you to the right resources.